<a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">Flash Required</a>
Flash Required
Canadian Walk-in Tubs
Financial Assistance

Although we have a financing program available there are other options and programs which may provide additional financial assistance should you qualify.

Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program for Persons with Disabilities (RRAP — Disabilities)

"Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) offers financial assistance to allow homeowners and landlords to pay for modifications to make their property more accessible to persons with disabilities. These modifications are intended to eliminate physical barriers, imminent safety risks and improve the ability to meet the demands of daily living within the home."

For more information you can visit them at:  http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/co/prfinas/prfinas_003.cfm

Veterans Independence Program

"The Veterans Independence Program is a national home care program provided by Veterans Affairs Canada. The program was established in 1981 to help clients remain healthy and independent in their own homes or communities."

For more information:  http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/clients/sub.cfm?source=services/vip/vachealthvip

The Disability Tax Credit

You may qualify for the disability tax credit as offered by the Canada Revenue Agency.  For more information you can visit their website at:  http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t2201/README.html